Saturday 14 April 2012

CONSPIRACY WAS HATCHED BY THE OPPONENTS TO IMPLICATE ME IN THE CASE OF MURDER FOR DEFEATING ME – MADHAV PRASAD

The BJP candidate Shri Madhav Prasad contesting from Ward No. 71 Sangam Park in the MCD Elections told the Press persons here today that under political conspiracy his opponents tried to implicate him in heinous crime like murder. But the court granted bail after finding prima facie that it was a case of political vendetta. 

Shri Madhav Prasad told that he never killed even a mouse in his entire life. How can I commit crime like murder? His image in the public is clean. He won the last election due to his clean image and social service. The opponents had become very upset due to it. The party also gave ticket for the second time from Sangam Park in view of my services and social works. I am grateful to the party and the election committee for this. 

The opposing parties and people found that Madhav Prasad is going to win by large margin. Hence they hatched conspiracy. In this conspiracy I and my collogues were attacked in the mid night. This attack was done by the Goondas of opponents. One person died due to stab injury because we were trying to intervene and save our life. I can say with confidence that the Goondas of the opponents had stabbed the person who died. 

I fully trust in the proceedings of court. I am hopeful that I will be proved innocent after the judicial enquiry and the conspiracy of opponents will fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

test message